Terrific Tiered Decks!
Take a look at this terrific outdoor living space on these beautiful decks and patio overlooking a magnificently landscaped lawn with tons of large trees. If you would like more information on the house attached to these decks, just click on one of the photos!
Deck staging is a valuable part of a home staging plan. A deck is a nice addition to the yard of any home, providing an outdoor space which is always in high demand with potential buyers. Staging a deck to maximize its aesthetic appeal is the best way to increase the perceived value of your outdoor space, creating a nice asset. Best of all, most staging on the deck can be completed for little money, making this a value-filled strategy which any homeowner can accomplish.
* If the deck is small, do not clutter it. Put up a small bistro set and a few decorative items to add interest. Keep small decks simply designed. For larger spaces or multi-leveled decks, use the rules of proportion to decide the items will best fit on the space. Do not dominate the deck with a huge table and leave no room for anything else. Instead keep the design open and airy, allowing for maximum enjoyment of the yard and view.
* If you have a grill on the deck, make sure it is clean and nicely maintained. If not, cover it and place it in storage.
* Set the table and chairs as if you are expecting guests for a party. Use a complete dinner setting, including outdoor appropriate plates, glasses and silverware. Hold down flowers and other decorative table items with Velcro or double sided tape for a maintenance free table design.
* Plant fresh flowers in planters on the deck or attached to the railings. Use bright and cheerful colors and be sure to keep these away from the eating areas for cleanliness.
* Wipe down the space regularly to keep it looking fresh. If the whole deck is dirty, rent a power washer to get it super clean before setting up the furnishings.